Friday, March 27, 2020

Online Studies During The COVID 19 Period 28.03.2020

Internal Students,
I am really happy about my internal students at Rajarata University. You seem to to be very interested in online lessons and responding to my assignments through Face Book, WHATSAPP, E-mail, Viber, Messenger, Telegram and my Website. But, external students seem to be  very passive. They never respond. It is OK. I have now stopped online lessons with them. It is limited to the lecture hall discussions and handouts. I hope you will visit the relevant web sites and complete all my assignments, which you can submit when the university reopens. Please keep on contact with me regarding lecture notes and assignments. The UGC has informed us to do online lessons with you. I am once again thankful to you for your immediate response. Good Luck. 

D.N. Aloysius 
Department of Languages
Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities
Rajarata University of Sri Lanka
28.03.2020

No comments:

Post a Comment