Sunday, March 6, 2011

Thushan Malinda-Anuradhapura 06.03.2011

My name is Thushan Malinda. I am from Anuradhapura. I
am twelve years old. My father's name is Mr. Tissa Lal. He is an Assistant
Superintendent of Police in Kantale. My mother's name is Sadhana
Herath. She is a housewife. I've one sister. Her name is Nimanthi. She is
fourteen years old. She is in Grade Ten.
I am in Grade Eight in Anuradhapura Central
College. My hobby is reading and my favourite author is Mr. Martin
Wickramasinghe. He is one of the most talented writers in Sri Lanka. I
read his many novels. Among them, I love "Madolduwa" very much. His
style of writing is very simple. My favourite sport is cricket. It is
the most popular sport of the world today.
My ambition is to be a doctor. It is one of the
noblest professions of the world. If I become a doctor, I will be able
to serve general public well. I love my family very much.

Published by D.N. Aloysius 06.03.2011

No comments:

Post a Comment