Saturday, March 5, 2011

Yasith Chalangana Kodikara- Anuradhapura-06.03.2011

I am Yasith Chalangana Kodikara.I am from Anuradhapura. It is a quiet big city with a lot of sacred places. And the majority of people in Anuradhapura do cultivation. I am in Grade eight in Anuradhapura Central College. It is known as the “Heart of Anuradhapura”.
I have a nuclear family because there are only three members in my family. My father is Mr. C.P.Kodikara. He is a businessman. My mother is Mrs.Chintha Lakmini Pathirana. She is a beautician.
I have a lot of hobbies. Among them, I love playing badminton. I am very good at it and always I take the championship. My father and mother always help with my badminton and other homework.
I have two pets. They are dogs. One is Shabby. It is a formanarian dog. It is black in colour, but it is cool. The other is Rex. It is in white and cream colour dog. It has a great knowledge.
At last, I want to tell you that I love my family very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment