Friday, September 2, 2011

Kids- My Family

My Family

There are four members in my family. They are my father, mother, brother and sister. My father is Mr. Ranaweera. He is a businessman. My mother is Mrs. Ranaweera. She is a housewife. I have only one sister. She is Vishmi. She goes to school. She is in Grade 02. I am the eldest in my family and my sister is the youngest.

Activity

There are -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment