Saturday, March 17, 2012

Letter of Application-BBU-Diploma

122, Jayanthi Mawatha,
Anuradhapura.
19th February, 2011.

Managing Director,
Star Products,
Galle Road,
Colombo -02.

Dear Sir,

Application for the Post of Marketing Manager

I am writing in response to your advertisement for a Marketing Manager, which appeared in the Sunday Times of 13th February, 2011. I am presently employed as a Junior Marketing Manager at Williams Products Ltd. I completed my degree in Business Management at the University of Kelaniya in 2009. Hence, I am interested in joining your company as a Marketing Manager.
I have served as an Assistant Marketing Manager for 02 years. During this period, I gained a vast knowledge of distribution and sale of products. I was also instrumental in promoting and improving the marketing efficiency of the company. Prior to my present employment, I worked in India for 02 years as a Marketing Officer. There, I was attached to the Marketing Division.

I enclose my curriculum vitae, copies of testimonials and references, educational and service certificates. With my background and experience, I feel confident that I could immensely contribute to achieving the goals of your company.

I look forward to receiving your early reply.
Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

-------------------------
D.N. Samaranayake

No comments:

Post a Comment