Thursday, September 1, 2016

Bhiksu University of Sri Lanka-External English Courses-Formal Letters

No.12,
Kandy Road,
Anuradhapura.

04th September, 2016.

Brand New Computers,
No.10,
Galle Road,
Colombo- 02.

Dear Sir,

Order for computers-DN/16

I have recently ordered 10 computers from your company. I received the order on 31st August, 2016. Unfortunately, when I opened them, I saw that some computers had been used.  
To resolve the problem, I would like you to credit my account for the amount charged for the computers. I have already bought ten computers.
I am thankful to you for taking the time for reading this letter. I have been a satisfied customer of your company for many years and this is the first time I have encountered such a problem. If you need to contact me, you can reach me on 071-8884444.
Thank you.
Yours sincerely,

----------------------------
Ravi Fernando



Manager,
Abans LTD,
 No.12, New Town,
Anuradhapura.

04th September, 2016.


Director,
Advanced English Academy,
Kandy Road,
Anuradhapura.
Dear Sir,
Inquiry about English Courses
I am writing to inquire whether your institute could offer an English Course for our Staff Members. I saw your advertisement in the Daily News on Thursday, 25th August, 2016 and the English Course mentioned in the advertisement might be suitable for us. I would like to know if it is possible for you to offer a 03-month English Course starting from October, 2016 during weekends for a group of 10 members.
Could you please send us some information about the teaching staff, monthly payment and the possible schedule for this course?
I am looking forward to receiving your reply.
Thank you.
Yours faithfully,
----------------------

D.S. Ranepura   

No comments:

Post a Comment