Tuesday, January 1, 2019

University College of Anuradhapura 2019 Aquaculture and Aquatic Resources Management


Self-introduction  
Roshan
1.     Live Gampaha
2.     First year student of the University College of Anuradhapuara
3.     Follow the degree in Aquaculture and Aquatic Resources Management
4.     Learn 14 subjects in  semester 01
5.     Favourite subject
6.     Ambition
7.     Your school
8.     Left school in……..
9.     Family members
10.                        Youngest
11.                        Eldest
12.                        Hobby
13.                        Like to eat
14.                        Like to drink
15.                        Like to live in…….
I am Roshan.I live in Gampaha. I am a first year student of the University College of Anuradhapura. I learn 14 subjects in semester 01. My favourite subject is Fish and Crustacean Biology. I am following the degree in Aquaculture and Aquatic Resources Management. My ambition is to be a Lecturer in Aquaculture.
   There are five members in my family. They are my father; mother, brother, sister and myself. I am the youngest in my family.My brother is the eldest. My hobby is playing cricket. I like to eat cake.I like to drink orange juice. I like to live in Kandy.

2 comments: