Friday, August 6, 2021

Children's Essays

 The Person I like most.

Many people have many heroes in their life, but in my life, my father is my hero. He is Mr. Nuwan Janaka and he is a successful businessman. He is also a funny and cool man. He always tries to teach good customs for me and my sister. He always strives to fulfill his duties best as a responsible father. He helps me with my studies. I learn a lot of new things under my dad’s guidance. The best lesson that I ever learned from him is dedication and hard work. My father shows me what life is and what are opportunities exist in my front. He helps me and my sister to win challenges successfully. He never shows his extreme love and always hides his tears from us. Although he doesn't hold my hand, he stays behind me like my shadow. His one and only hope is to see useful human beings from us. I thank God every day for having such a caring father. I wish to see him healthy for the rest of my life.

Kavithma

07.08.2021


10 comments: