Saturday, August 7, 2021

Children's Essays

 A place I visited last holiday

My last holiday was great. I went to Nanjing, China for about a month and it was my first time in China. Also, the people were very friendly and polite. I went during the fall season, so the weather was very nice. I stayed in the downtown area and saw many skyscrapers and how they changed colors at night. For example, blue, green, yellow, and other colors. In addition, I visited their big malls and shopping centers. I used taxis, buses, trains (subway), and sometimes a scooter or a bicycle for transportation. There are many foreigners in Nanjing and I met some of the teachers and students from many different countries. Some of the food I really liked such as hot pot and stir-fried food. I also ate duck because Nanjing is famous for that. Finally, I visited many historical places and temples like The Presidential Palace and Jiming Temple downtown. I will never forget the sweet memories and new experiences I got from that holiday.

 Mantha Bandi -Grade 10

07.08.2021

5 comments: