Sunday, September 26, 2021

Cambridge University English Courses 26.09.2021 Sunday 6-00 p.m -8.00 p.m. YLE/KET/PET/FCE/CAE/IELTS

YLE: Speaking/Writing   26.09.2021

Myself

I am Supun. I am seven. I live in Anuradhapura. I study at Mahinda Primary school. I am in Grade 02. My father is Mr. Saman Kumara.

·        What is your name?

·        I am Supun.

·        How old are you?

·        I am seven.

·        Where do you live?

·        I live in Anuradhapura.

·        Where do you study?

·        I study at Mahinda Primary School.

·        In which class do you study?

·        I study in Grade 02.

YLE: Writing Activity:

·        Watch the video and write the things you can see there.

·        Write 05 sentences and speak.

·        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EJ0047E3vk

·        Listen to the video and practise speaking.

·        Look at the picture and speak about it. (Video)

·        Watch the video and speak: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HUW_aukApo

·        Words for kids: https://www.cambridgeenglish.org/Images/351849-pre-a1-starters-word-list-2018.pdf

·       Write the parts of body.


 KET/PET/FCE/CAE/IELTS

Cambridge Courses    26.09.2021

·        CAE: Speaking:

·        Listen to a dialogue and write 10 questions and 10 answers. Send a voice message. (For Speaking Practice)

·        Browse the internet for the topic: Reasons for family conflicts in the world. Get ready for speaking.

·        CAE: Writing: Write an essay on Family Conflicts.

·        CAE: Reading and Use of English

·        CAE: Listening

 FCE: Speaking: Listen to a dialogue and write 10 questions and 10 answers. Send a voice message.  (For Speaking Practice)

·        FCE: Writing: Browse the internet and find information on Natural Disasters for speaking and write an essay on it.

FCE: Reading and Use of English

·        FCE: Listening

·        PET: Speaking: Listen to a dialogue and write it and send a voice message.

·        PET: Writing/Speaking: The city I like in Sri Lanka

·        PET: Reading

·        PET: Listening

·        KET: Speaking

·        KET: Writing: Our School Library

·        KET: Reading

·        KET: Listening

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment