Monday, November 22, 2010

Buddhasravaka Bhiksu University- External English Courses-2010/Preliminary /Writing

Buddhasravaka Bhiksu University
Anuradhapura
Preliminary Course in English
2010

28.11.2010
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬-________________________________________________________________________________
Activity-1

Read the following daily routine. It is incomplete. Complete it.

My Daily Routine

I am a student. So I spend the day in a simple way. I get up from bed early in the morning. First, I do my morning duties. I wash my face and brush my teeth. I take great care of my teeth, because bad teeth are a sign of bad health. Then, I take a little physical exercise. After taking exercise, I go out for a walk in the open field. There, I breathe pure morning air. My mind and body are both refreshed. Then, I return home. I say my short prayer.
After breakfast, I sit down to prepare my school tasks. I have no tutor. My father teaches me now and then. My elder brother also helps me if he finds time. I finish my studies at about 6.00 a.m. Then, I get ready for bath. I rub my body well with oil. This is good for health. I bathe in a pond near our house. I can swim well. But, my time is short. So, I swim only for a short time. I rub my body with a towel. I enjoy the bath very much. Finishing my bath, I dress myself and sit down to my meal. When the meal is over, I take a little rest and then start for school with my books. On the way, I often meet some of my classmates and together we go to school.
The classes begin at eleven. I am never late in attending school. We have got eight periods. Different subjects are taught during these periods. I always try to listen to my teachers in the class. After the fourth period, we get half an hour for recreation and tea. I take some tea and play with my friends. The school closes at 1.30 p.m. I do not wait a minute after school hours. I come back home quickly without stopping on the way.
Returning home, I put my books in the proper place. After that, I put off my school dress. After washing my hands and feet, I take my lunch. I do not read in the afternoon. So after taking my meals, I go out to play. I am very fond of playing football. I also play cricket. Usually, I return home before it is dark. Sometimes, I am late and my father blames me for that. On returning------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity-2
Write about your daily routine. Then speak about it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sources
www.oppapers.com/subjects/students-da...22.11.210
D.N. Aloysius
Rajarata University of Sri Lanka

Do the above activities and email to aloysiusrjt@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment