Sunday, June 5, 2011

Letter of Apology

Spring Grove Hotel,
Kandy.
16th of June,2006.

Mr. S.K. Wijenaike,
“Fair View”,
10th Lane,
Colombo 3.

Dear Sir,
Further to my letter of 11th June, I am now able to inform you that I have ………….. regarding your complaint, and deeply regret finding that you were ………….. while you were a guest at one our hotels.
………….. the waiter concerned had been under notice as the result of ………….. and may have been suffering from a sense of grievance.
He has left our employment since the ………….. of which you ………….. otherwise we would have dismissed him immediately.
The absence of the Manageress was ………….. but I have satisfied myself that circumstances made it ………….. The Manageress asks me to convey ………….. to you, and I may ………….. that nothing of the kind will mar ………….. one of our hotels.
I wish to ………….. for the trouble you have taken in ………….. this complaint. The management appreciates any information that would help to maintain the ………….. established in our hotels.


Yours faithfully,
………………..
R.D. Roberts
Managing Director.

No comments:

Post a Comment