- You may have heard this a million times “Think Positive”. It works.
- Smile. And smile some more. It adds to your face value and to your personality as well.
- Read a few articles in the newspaper loudly. This will help in communicating fluently.
- Follow table manners and dining etiquette
- Take good care of your health, dress well, be neat and organized
- Prepare a chart that mentions your strengths and weaknesses. Now concentrate on the latter and find ways to improve upon the same. Do not forget to strengthen your strengths.
- Spend some time alone concentrating on you and yourself alone.
- Practice meditation and yoga. It will help you develop inner peace and harmony that will reflect outside.
- Do not live a monotonous life. Be creative and do something new all the time. Nothing bigger than the joy of creative satisfaction.
Saturday, July 23, 2016
Personality Development-Business Communication-Bhiksu University of Sri Lanka
Personality Development means enhancing one’s outer and inner self to bring about a positive change to your life. Each individual has a distinct personality that can be developed, polished and refined. This process includes boosting one’s confidence, improving communication and language speaking abilities, widening ones scope of knowledge, developing certain hobbies or skills, learning fine etiquette and manners, adding style and grace to the way one looks, talks and walks.
Personality development is gaining more and more importance because it enables people to create a good impression about themselves on others; it helps them to build and develop relationships, helps in your career growth and also helps to improve your financial needs.
After all, personality development is nothing, but a tool that helps you realize your capabilities and your strengths making you a stronger, a happier and a cheerful person.