Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Be verbs


·         I will be absent tomorrow, will you?
·         I will also be absent. No, I will be present.
·         Where are you now? I want to meet you.
·         I am sorry. I am in Colombo now. Shall we meet next week? Let’s meet next week.
·         OK then. Thanks.
·          You are welcome.
·         I am tired. I have been busy since morning. I have been busy for five hours.
·         How long have you been married? I have been married for five years.
·         How long have you been employed?  I have been employed for five years.
·         I am from Colombo. He is also from Colombo.
·         I am from Colombo and so is he.
·         I was hungry. Ravi was also hungry. I was hungry and so was he.
·         I will be at home tomorrow and so will he.
·         You are tired, no? You are tired, aren’t you?
·         You aren’t tired, are you?
·         You were absent last, weren’t you?
·         You will be at home tomorrow, won’t you?

No comments:

Post a Comment