Friday, December 21, 2018

Professional English Course


Speaking and writing
Self-introduction
I am Roshan. I am from Anuradhapura. I am employed as a clerk. I work at Ceylon Electricity Board, Anuradhapura. I am married. My wife is Shanika. She is also employed. She is a nurse. She works at Teaching Hospital, Anuradhapura. We have two children. They go to school.

Personal information
·          What is your name, please?
·          I am Roshan.
·          Where are you from?
·          I am from Anuradhapura.
·          Are you employed?
·          Yes, of course.
·          What do you do?
·          I am a clerk.
·          Where do you work?
·          I work at Ceylon Electricity Board, Anuradhapura.
·          Are you married?
·          Yes, certainly.
·          Who is your wife?
·          She is Saroja.
·          Is she also employed?
·          Yes, she is.
·          What does she do?
·          She is a teacher.
·          Where does she work?
·          She works at Talawa MV.
·          Do you have children?
·          Yes, we do.
·          How many children do you have?
·          We have two children.
·          Do they go to school?
·          Yes, certainly.


No comments:

Post a Comment