Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Dialogue with a foreigner 19.07.2021

S. Where did you come from?

F. I came from Japan.

S. With whom did you come?

F. I came with my family members.

S. Where do you stay?

F. I stay at Sigiri Hotel.

S. Which places do you visit?

F. I visit Sigiriya and Dambulla, which are very attractive places.

S. Don’t you have an idea to visit Anuradhapura? If you come to Anuradhapura, I can help you to visit so many ancient places.

F. Yes, I like to visit Anuradhapura also. But, firstly we should go to Sigiriya.

S. Ok. When you come to Anuradhapura, please give me a call. This is my number, 0777777777

F. Ok, definitely I will call you. Thank you very much for your kind words.

S. Don't you have any idea go to Jaffna?

F. Actually, I don’t have an idea about Jaffna at this moment. Can you tell me something about it?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment