Tuesday, July 27, 2021

DO/Does/Did 28.07.2021

Do

Affirmative

Interrogative/Question

I go.

Do I go?

You go.

Do you go?

We go.

Do we go?

They go.

Do they go?

Does

Affirmative

Interrogative/Question

He goes.

Does he go?

She goes.

Does she go?

It goes.

Does it go?

Did

Affirmative

Interrogative/Question

I went.

Did I go?

He came.

Did he come?

She slept.

Did she sleep?

It barked.

Did it bark?

You worked.

Did you work?

We played.

Did we play?

They ran.

Did they run?

·         Come= (do+ come)

·         Comes=(does+ come)

·         Came= (did+ come)

·         Do not=don’t

·         Does not=doesn’t

·         Did not =didn’t

Affirmative

Negative

I go home.

 I don’t go home.

You learn French.

I don’t learn French.

We play cricket.

We don’t play cricket.

They eat rice.

They don’t eat rice.

·         Does

Affirmative

Negative

He drinks milk.

He doesn’t drink milk.

She goes to school.

She doesn’t go to school.

It barks.

 It doesn’t bark.

·         Did

Affirmative

Negative

I went home.

I didn’t go home.

He came to school.

He didn’t come to school.

She slept early.

She didn’t sleep’

It barked.

It didn’t bark.

You worked.

You didn’t work.

We played cricket..

We didn’t play cricket play.

They ran.

They didn’t run.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment