Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Bhiksu University of Sri Lanka - Anuradhapura-Certificate Course in English


Write a paragraph on My Best Friend using the information given below.
Write it and send it to the following email. I will correct it and post in my website with your name.

aloysiusrjt@gmail.com

1.  My best friend/Sumudu
2.  Live Gampaha
3.  Employed
4.  Teacher
5.  Teach Science
6.  Work Gamini MV
7.  Married
8.  Wife-Dulani
9.  She also employed
10.              She nurse
11.              Work Ragama
12.              Two children
13.              They go school
14.              They very happy

My Best Friend
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment