Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Welcome Speech- Bhiksu University-English Literary Association-2018 First Year Internal Students


Good Morning everybody! The patron, Ven. Mandiyawe Piyarathana thero, Hon. President, my dear teachers and dear colleagues, today, I am here to welcome all of you to this occasion.
First of all, I would like to welcome with great honor our patron, Ven. Mandiyawe Piyarathana thero, who is the Head of the Department of Languages of the BUSL. He helps us in many ways proceed with this event.
Next, I would like to welcome both Hon. President and Hon. Secretary of the English Literary association.
 I am also happy to welcome all my colleagues and the members of both academic and non-academic staff.

Thank you very much.
May triple gem bless you!


No comments:

Post a Comment