Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Vote of Thanks


Proposing the Vote of Thanks
It is now time for the Hon. Secretary to propose the Vote of Thanks.
Good morning everybody, the patron, Ven. Mandiyawe Piyarathana Thero, Hon. President, dear staff members, my dear colleagues, I am going to propose the Vote of Thanks.
First of all, I would like to thank the patron, Ven. Mandiyawe Piyarathana Thero, who helps us in many ways make our English Literary Association a great success.
Next, my thanks are due to the Hon. President, who has organized this program in a very effective way.
I am also thankful to the academic and non-academic staff, who help us in this activity.
Finally, I am very grateful to all the members of the English Literary Association of the Bhiksu University of Sri Lanka for their contributions to the Association.
May the triple gem bless you!
Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment