Thursday, May 24, 2018

Writing Skill-TEF 1111-2018


Write a paragraph on My Village using the information given below.

My Village
1.  Moragama
2.  Situated on Kurunegala Road between Talawa and Anuradhapura
3.  Small village
4.  50 families
5.  Government employees and Private sector employees
6.   Two doctors and three engineers
7.  Temple
8.  School
9.  Dispensary
10.              Two tanks
11.              many farmers
12.              Paddy field
13.              Very good bus service
14.              People happy
15.              I am very proud of my village

My Village
My village is Moragama. It is situated -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment