Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Professional English Course for Radiation Therapists and Radiographers of Teaching Hospital Anuradhapura


Self-introduction
I am Roshan. I am from Anuradhapura. I am employed as a clerk. I work at Ceylon Electricity Board, Anuradhapura. I am married. My wife is Shanika. She is also employed. She is a nurse. She works at Teaching Hospital, Anuradhapura. We have two children. They go to school.

Personal information
A         What is your name, please?
B         I am Roshan.
A         Where are you from?
B         I am from Anuradhapura.
A         Are you employed?
B         Yes, of course.
A         What do you do?
B         I am a clerk.
A         Where do you work?
B         I work at Ceylon Electricity Board, Anuradhapura.
A         Are you married?
B         Yes, certainly.
A         Who is your wife?
B         She is Saroja.
A         Is she also employed?
B         Yes, she is.
A         What does she do?
B         She is a teacher.
A         Where does she work?
B         She works at Talawa MV.
A         Do you have children?
B         Yes, we do.
A         How many children do you have?
B         We have two children.
B         Do they go to school?
A         Yes, certainly.

No comments:

Post a Comment