Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Professional English Course for Radiographers, Radiotherapists and Pharmacists


Aloysius College
22, Jaffna Road, Anuradhapura  
Professional English Course for Radiographers, Radiotherapists and Pharmacists
·         Hello! Good morning. I am Dr. Nagasundaram. Who is speaking please?
·         Good morning Sir. I am a radiographer.
·         What is your name please?
·         I am Thilak.
·         Ok, Thilak. I want to know about Kusumawathie’s MRI report. Is it ready?
·         I am sorry sir. It is still not ready.
·         Who is the reporting consultant?
·         She is Dr. Madhavi Alagiyawanna.
·         Is she in the office now?
·         No, Sir. She hasn’t come yet.
·         Please call me after her arrival.
·         Ok sir. May I call you on your mobile phone number?
·         Ok, Thilak. You may. Thank you.
·         You are welcome sir.


·         Excuse me sir, do you work here?
·         Yes, I do. Yes, certainly. Yes, of course.
·         Can I help you? What can I do for you?
·         Thank you sir. I want to get my Clinic Book registered in Medical Clinic? How can I do it?
·         Have you got your Clinic Book with you?
·         Yes, certainly.
·         Ok, then. First, you should go to the Clinic Registration Room.
·         Thank you sir. How can I go there?
·         Go straight and turn left at Ward No. 06 and proceed to the Vaccination Room. Then, you find it on your left hand side.
·         Thank you sir.
·         You are welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment