Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Professional English


Speaking and writing
Self-introduction
I am Roshan. I am from Anuradhapura. I am employed as a clerk. I work at Ceylon Electricity Board, Anuradhapura. I am married. My wife is Shanika. She is also employed. She is a nurse. She works at Teaching Hospital, Anuradhapura. We have two children. They go to school.

Personal information
A       What is your name, please?
B       I am Roshan.
A       Where are you from?
B       I am from Anuradhapura.
A       Are you employed?
B       Yes, of course.
A       What do you do?
B       I am a clerk.
A       Where do you work?
B       I work at Ceylon Electricity Board, Anuradhapura.
A       Are you married?
B       Yes, certainly.
A       Who is your wife?
B       She is Saroja.
A       Is she also employed?
B       Yes, she is.
A       What does she do?
B       She is a teacher.
A       Where does she work?
B       She works at Talawa MV.
A       Do you have children?
B       Yes, we do.
A       How many children do you have?
B       We have two children.
B       Do they go to school?
A       Yes, certainly.


No comments:

Post a Comment