Sunday, June 23, 2013

Business Communication-Letter of Application-Rajarata University of Sri Lanka



122, Jayanthi Mawatha,
Anuradhapura.
19th February, 2011.

Managing Director,
Star Products,
Galle Road,
Colombo -02.

Dear Sir,
Application for the Post of Marketing Manager
I am writing in response to your advertisement for a Marketing Manager, which appeared in the Sunday Times of 13th February, 2011. I am presently employed as a Junior Marketing Manager at Williams Products Ltd. I completed my degree in Business Management at the University of Kelaniya in 2009. Hence, I am interested in joining your company as a Marketing Manager.
I have served as an Assistant Marketing Manager for 02 years. During this period, I gained a vast knowledge of distribution and sale of products. I was also instrumental in promoting and improving the marketing efficiency of the company. Prior to my present employment, I worked in India for 02 years as a Marketing Officer. There, I was attached to the Marketing Division.
I enclose my curriculum vitae, copies of testimonials and references, educational and service certificates. With my background and experience, I feel confident that I could immensely contribute to achieving the goals of your company.
I look forward to receiving your early reply.

 Thank you.      

Yours sincerely,
-------------------------
D.N. Samaranayake


Covering letter
22, Kandy Road,
Anuradhapura.
19th February, 2011.

Manager,
Lake House Book Shop,
Main Street,
Kandy.
Dear Sir,
Delay in the delivery of books
I ordered 05 copies of Othello and 10 copies of Great Expectations from your book shop  on the 19th of this month and you assured me that the books would be delivered to me on or before 10h February, 2011.I regret to inform you  that I have not received these books yet.
I enclosed a Money Order No. 55006, for Rs. 10,500/- in your favour. As these books are urgently needed, I hope you would make arrangements to deliver them immediately.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,
…………………
M. P. Ranawaka

No comments:

Post a Comment