Sunday, June 23, 2013

Business Communication-Management Faculty/Diploma in Business Economics-Rajarata University of Sri Lanka




Formal Letters
No.23,
Jaffna Road,
 Anuradhapura.

06th August, 2012.

Grand Shoes,
No.10,
Galle Road,
Colombo- 02.

Dear Sir,

Regarding the order for shoes - order number is DN/12

I have recently ordered a new pair of shoes from your company. I received the order on July31. Unfortunately, when I opened it, I saw that the shoes were used. It had dirt all over it and there was a small tear in front of one shoe, where the left toe would go. My order number is DN/12.
To resolve the problem, I would like you to credit my account for the amount charged for my shoes. I have already bought a new pair of shoes at my local goods store. So, sending another would result in me having two pairs of the same shoes.
I am thankful to you for taking the time for reading this letter. I have been a satisfied customer of your company for many years and this is the first time I have encountered such a problem. If you need to contact me, you can reach me on 071-8880022.
Thank you.
Yours sincerely,

----------------------------
Roshan Fernando






Chief Manager,
Building Constructors,
No.12,
New Town,
Anuradhapura.

08th August, 2012.

Director,
Computer Centre,
Kurunegala Road,
Anuradhapura.
Dear Sir,

Inquiry about Computer Courses

I am writing to inquire whether your company could offer a course on Computer Course for our Managers.
I saw your advertisement in the Daily News on Thursday, 02nd August 2012 and the Computer Course mentioned in the advertisement might be suitable for us. I would like to know if it is possible for you to offer a 03-month training course starting from September, 2012 during weekends for a group of 10 Managers.
Could you please send us some information about the teaching staff, monthly payment and the possible schedule for this course?
I am looking forward to receiving your reply.


Thank you.
Yours faithfully,
----------------------
D.S. Ranaweera


No comments:

Post a Comment