Thursday, June 20, 2013

Self-introduction- English for beginners




I am Prasanna. I am employed as an accountant at Irrigation Department, Anuradhapura. I am unmarried. I am from Anuradhapura. There are five members in my family. My father is Mr. Ranasinghe. He is employed. He is a policeman. He works at Kand Police Station. My mother is Mrs. Namali Ranasinghe. She is unemployed. She is a housewife.  I have two sisters. My elder sister is married. My younger sister studies at the University of Peradeniya. I have no brothers.  I am the youngest in my family and my sister is the eldest.
Personal information
A         What is your name, please?
B         I am Roshan.
A         Where are you from?
B         I am from Anuradhapura.
A         Are you employed?
B         Yes, of course.
A         What do you do?
B         I am a clerk.
A         Where do you work?
B         I work at Ceylon Electricity Board, Anuradhapura.
A         Are you married?
B         Yes, certainly.
A         Who is your wife?
B         She is Saroja.
A         Is she also employed?
B         Yes, she is.
A         What does she do?
B         She is a teacher.
A         Where does she work?
B         She works at Talawa MV.
A         Do you have children?
B         Yes, we do.
A         How many children do you have?
B         We have two children.
B         Do they go to school?
A         Yes, certainly.

No comments:

Post a Comment